Ironpants Ironpants

Holy F*** it's hard! Good dev though! All my 5s belong to you

Cosmos Clicker Cosmos Clicker

Surprisingly addictive if you have a personality that wants to beat stuff :P
Note: I ran into what looks like a bug on research level 50 when my research points overtook my required amount to level up and that's essentially the end for me as I can't unlock more tech. Still; good fun!

Str1ngle Str1ngle

Cracking game - was having a really great time but then flash cracked when it got a bit hectic on level 8 :/ Still a 5/5 in my books!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks for the nice rating!

Ahhhgg why does it crash?! XD I really want to fix it, but there's no clear reason why, besides maybe when there's a lot going on.

Overhaul Overhaul

Absolutely brilliant game! Amazing gameplay and genuinely challenging invoking precise planning and space management, memory, strategy and constant awareness!

This is hands down one of the best flash games I've played! Seriously challenging with actually a very good learning curve (I thought the game was getting really hard a bit fast, but I actually rarely had to retry a level more than twice and by the last level I had my strategy down to a T and didn't actually sweat it! 5 stars my good man!

Run Stick, Run! Run Stick, Run!

It's actually a lot better than it looks!
I'm afraid I don't think it'll make it past judgement (although I threw my 5 star 7.7 votes at it to make up for people voting on first impression) but if you polish it up I think it's got a decent chance.

Things to think of:
A/ Don't start the 'wall of death' until the first key press.
B/ Keep the menu button in the top right of the screen.
C/ If you can add some basic background scenery (think of the Mario World backgrounds) which scrolls past at about 1/3 of the rate of the foreground platforms it'll give the game some depth.

Those 3 things alone will get you safely past judgement and any subsequent polishing will just be a bonus :)

Little Britain Soundboard Little Britain Soundboard

Soundboards are a pile of crap...

A few illegal audio cuts from a televised show, some very basic buttons, beginner actionscript, and a stop button... That basically describes a soundboard (the graphics dont even deserve mentionning)...

Frankiedaman responds:

use it for a prank call you stupid fag

RaidenX RaidenX

Wateva dude it rocks...

This is half a compliment and half an answer to the last reviewer:
So what this looks like another game which wasnt made with flash? So its a remix of one? You telling me here NOTHING on newgrounds was inspired from exterior creations? Cut the crap dude, this is a VERY good imitation of a kick ass game made with an animation program.
Bobly

Backwards Movie Quiz 1.1 Backwards Movie Quiz 1.1

Interesting concept...

Its a nice idea, and nice features, but it needs two things:
1) Better graphics, I mean come on...
2) It doesnt tell you if you got the answer right or wrong ^^

I-Am-Ninjor responds:

well, you arnt supposed to know, thats part of the psychological game... yeah, as far as graphics go, I cant even draw stick figures freehand, so thats that.

Rainbow Threads Rainbow Threads

I like the style.

It's missing the variety of clothes to pass judgement, though I'll try and boost it a little.
Other than that your drawing style is nice, but you haven't mastered preloader's yet =P
If you include all the graphics in the preloader, it has nothing left to load once it can show the preloader ^^
Mail me if you need help with preloaders.
Bobly

PeppermintRoo responds:

I tried to experiment with this preloader... unfortunately macromedia flash doesn't let you really preview preloders, since everything loads instantly.

But I tried to set the preloader to finish once the song file was downloaded, since that was the only thing that'd take time to load (the graphics themselves were only about 90k). I guess I messed up though?

Tower Defence Tower Defence

I like the concept ^^

Nice, im suporting this.
Btw if you ever need any help making a preloader or anything, im ya man, just dont look at my portfolio to see what I can do, I'm afraid those are ones without preloaders, most of the time I make a preloader and than loose patience to actually make the flash ^^
Check out ma profile for my e-mail