how i animate stretchyman how i animate stretchyman

Whilst I love the idea the fact you've only shown half an hour of work doesn't quite portray the tremendous amount of work that goes into animating - I think this would have much more punch to it if we saw a full morning and/or day's worth of animating... just saying :)

Megacharlie159 responds:

Ok. Um I guess I didn't actually make it very long (in real time) so maybe I could do that for the third episode because the second on is already almost 5 minutes and I don't want to give the plot away. (Or just you could say I'll make the next one longer). Thanks for the review :)

madness contertation mod madness contertation mod

Stolen? Blatantly?

Wikishits Wikishits

Hahahaha bloody brilliant I loved it :D

Great animation style btw. So refreshing to come across one of these while reviewing under judgements! All my 5 are belong to you!

Rip: IWP Rip: IWP

Okay I am leaving the same coment to all of today's IWP wanabee tributes.
Iwillpress passed away yesterday, it is a shame, but more so, it is a shame that he was the one to die and not you, for his flash was actually worth something.
The fact that some people try to force their pathetic attempts at flash onto the portal by making some kind of pathetic tribute to someone who has died sickens me.

Bobly

"Death" of an artist "Death" of an artist

IWP: A tribute IWP: A tribute

Farewell Illwillpress Farewell Illwillpress

tcygvbjh responds:

How could you say such a thing? I'm not trying to benefit from this in anyway. Stop drinking the hateraid and come to the realisation that all I'm trying to do is pay Illwill tribute. His death is tragic, and this is not the time to quarrel.

How Fights Start How Fights Start

Urgh...

Dude you disgust me, going on about "Please don't blam just coz its a sprite movie" when it's actually got NOTHING to do with a sprite movie...
Dude drop flash and go get a job... as a bum... in a crowded airport... and get raped by a venezualian monkey... twice...

Sticky responds:

well if i'd said please don't blam because it has sticks it would've blown the joke...
i'm just trying to make fun of all these vgdc entrys coming through..k?
and no i'm not going to go to a crowded airport to get raped by venezualian monkeys...

PBF+Zef = One More Day PBF+Zef = One More Day

AHA =D

Nice one mate,
btw to people who don't like the humour, then enjoy the smooth animation

Just Draw It Just Draw It

Hehe

Well im too lazy to actually watch to flash but I'd like to congratulate you on getting the two most insulting newground awards, Turd of the Week and Underdog of the week.
Peace out