View Profile Bobly

97 Movie Reviews

Whilst I love the idea the fact you've only shown half an hour of work doesn't quite portray the tremendous amount of work that goes into animating - I think this would have much more punch to it if we saw a full morning and/or day's worth of animating... just saying :)

Megacharlie159 responds:

Ok. Um I guess I didn't actually make it very long (in real time) so maybe I could do that for the third episode because the second on is already almost 5 minutes and I don't want to give the plot away. (Or just you could say I'll make the next one longer). Thanks for the review :)

Stolen? Blatantly?

Hahahaha bloody brilliant I loved it :D

Great animation style btw. So refreshing to come across one of these while reviewing under judgements! All my 5 are belong to you!

37 Game Reviews

Holy F*** it's hard! Good dev though! All my 5s belong to you

Surprisingly addictive if you have a personality that wants to beat stuff :P
Note: I ran into what looks like a bug on research level 50 when my research points overtook my required amount to level up and that's essentially the end for me as I can't unlock more tech. Still; good fun!

Cracking game - was having a really great time but then flash cracked when it got a bit hectic on level 8 :/ Still a 5/5 in my books!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks for the nice rating!

Ahhhgg why does it crash?! XD I really want to fix it, but there's no clear reason why, besides maybe when there's a lot going on.

29, Male